1. When you agree to accept any of www.micliang3000.com, including but not limited our platforms, services or product, you are required to provide us certain limited personal information, including but limited to (a)your name, (b)the name of your organization, (c)your address, your phone numbers, (d)your mail address, (e)your billing information on such credit card details and billing address, (f)profile information such as username, photo and title; (g)preferences information such as notification and marketing preferences.
2. You may also require to sign up and login as the identities bundled with certain social network service, like Facebook or Google+.
3. We may collect some sort of anonymous demographic information about you and your organization when you visit any ofwww.micliang3000.com. Those information including but limited to IP address, zip code, gender, purchase history.
4. According to your submission, we may collect and store your creation, location tags (GPS), input, transmit, text, communication records with our customer service and other display in the process of using www.micliang3000.com.
5. We collect information from and about the devices you use to access the Services. This includes things like the type of computer, browser and device you use, operating system and Internet Service Providers utilized, as well as other similar information. Your devices (depending on their settings) may also transmit location information to the Services.
6. We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect and promote our Services. For example, cookies help us with things like remembering your username for your next visit, understanding how you are interacting with our Services, and improving them based on that information. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to usewww.micliang3000.com.
7. We will analyze the behavior of all the visitors, clients and users in order to further optimize www.micliang3000.com. For statistical purpose, we would like use certain tool including but not limited to as Google Analytics.
We may also share information as following situations:
2. We may ask for your consent to post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the information below.
3. We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you or provide the services to you. Before that, www.micliang3000.com may remove parts of data that can identify you and share (including but not limiting to sublicense) anonymized data such as pictures, images, photos, comments and other materials with any other parties for any use, in any way (including, but not limiting to distribute, redistribute, reproduce, modify, combine with other information, adapt, publish, publicly perform, display), any format or medium now known or later developed. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share (including but not limiting to sublicense) that aggregated information.
www.micliang3000.com will retain all the information you store on our Services for as long as we need it to provide you the Services. If you delete your account, we’ll also delete this information. But there are some features you shall pay attention to:
1. Sensitive and private data exchange between the www.micliang3000.com and our users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
2. There might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage.
3. www.micliang3000.com may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.